Silk is divided into two types: real silk
and imitation silk
. The difference is:
First, product number identification
Domestic silk satin implements the uniform product number formulated by China Silk Corporation. The article number consists of five Arabic numerals. The first digit on the left indicates the variety of the material: All silk fabrics (including silk and silk) are â€œ1â€, chemical fiber fabrics are â€œ2â€, blend fabrics are â€œ3â€, and silkworms The silk fabric is "4", the rayon fabric is "5", the cross fabric (including acetate fabric) is "6", and the face fabric is "7".
Second, gloss, feel recognition
The pure silk fabric has elegant pearl luster, soft and elegant touch; the chemical fiber fabric is bright, dazzling, and feels stiff. Although some silk fabrics are soft to the touch, the silk surface is dark and has no pearl sheen.
When a piece of cloth or a piece of clothing is to be judged whether it is silk, cotton, hemp, wool, or artificial fibers, it is generally judged by experience. Such as long-term exposure to various fabric salesmen, sewing workers, etc., because of long-term exposure and experience with the hand to touch to determine what raw material fabric. But now there are many synthetic fibers. Nylon, polyester, viscose fiber ultra-fine silk and profiled silk, can be made of artificial silk, enough to deceive the truth, only by hand to see the touch is difficult to determine its authenticity. Therefore, we must use a variety of methods, comprehensive analysis and research in order to draw accurate conclusions. Such as: combustion identification method, microscopic observation identification method, dissolution identification method, chemical coloring identification method, melting point difference identification method and infrared spectrum identification method and so on. So, consumers do not have the necessary testing conditions. How to identify the authenticity of silk? Here are two simple ways to introduce:
(A) feel the visual method:
(1) By visual inspection, real silk has the luster of pearls and its luster is soft. The fabric of chemical fibers is not soft and bright.
(2) Silk fibers are slender and long, cotton fibers are short, and wool is curled. Chemical fiber has good uniformity.
(3) Hand-feeling method: Silk feels soft and close to the skin smooth and comfortable.
(1) When the silk burns, it will burn feathers. It will be difficult to continue burning and it will self-extinguish. Ash is fragile, brittle, fluffy, and black.
(2) Rayon (Viscose) Burns paper with a chemical smell. Continue burning very fast. The ash is ash-free except for no light, with a small amount of gray-black ash.
(3) The cotton and polyester fibers have a very weak sweetness when burned. They do not directly burn or continue to burn slowly. The ashes are hard and round and are pearlized.
(4) Both cotton and hemp have a flaky taste, and the ash is soft and dark gray.
(5) Wool is almost the same as silk. Visually can see the difference between the two.
(6) Silk - When burned, leave the fire and do not burn, smell, brown powder.
Simulation silk - in the burning, into the molten state, continue to burn away from the fire, forming a hard block, no odor.
Cotton cloth - leave the fire to continue to burn, smoke into gray powder, odorless
For more content, please follow this site
N95 Mask Non-woven Fabric
N95 Mask Non-Woven Fabric,White Kn95 Non-Woven Fabric,Common Kn95 Mask Cloth,Kn95 Non-Woven Fabric
Changzhou Shengqiang Textile Factory , https://www.czsqfz.com